Ebridge Mill was also sometimes known as North Walsham Mill. The old mill was 5 storeys high and built of red brick with a slate roof. The mill was built over the River Ant, which later became the North Walsham & Dilham Canal. The mill remained in the ownership of the family within Cubbitt & Walker Ltd from 1869 - 1998 when it was sold to Duffields and subsequently closed. This prior mill has been renovated into apartments which overlook the newly constructed canal.