The former Norfolk County Asylum had an annex built for more patients in 1876. St. Andrews was a two story ‘H’ shape with male/female wards on each end separated by administration and staff rooms. St Andrews housed the UK’s Primary Care Trust for the NHS before it closing in 1998. Renovation works were to take place but the significant cost of asbestos removal and inefficient build meant all of the building outside of the listed water tower has been demolished creating planning space for a business park.

Full history here