Pensionnat Catholique (France)
Pensionnat Catholique is a former girls boarding school in France. It was built in 1937 and features multiple learning environments however the chapel is the most beautiful part. Its history includes being occupied by the German army in WW2 followed by occupation from American military before being handed back to France.
Following the war, Pensionnat Catholique was expanded as a girls school housing up to 600 students before it closed in 2005. Since then, its remained abandoned with no known plans for renovation.