Chateau de Noisy (Miranda Castle) (Belgium)
During the French revolution the Count Liedekerke-Beaufort and his family, who we very much involved in Belgian politics, fled their home, Château de Vêves, to a secluded farm in the forest on the outskirts of the village in 1792. Upon the ending of the revolution, the English architect Edward Milner, was commissioned in 1866 by the Liedekerke-Beaufort family to design and build a castle on the land.
The castle was called Chateau de Noisy, a beautiful neo-gothic castle which has since been demolished.
Full history here